The BEST FREE Affiliate Marketing Training
The BEST FREE Affiliate Marketing Training
For those of you who don’t know, affiliate marketing is one of the most luxurious ways to make money online, and is becoming more and more popular as time goes by. This is why I am going to tell you about the best free affiliate marketing training for beginners, experienced and everyone in-between.
If you take this once in a lifetime opportunity, you’ll be on your way to creating and building an online business that could very well change your life for the good.
Now, affiliate marketing isn’t easy. And most people fail. But there are those that manage to succeed and make a killing out of it.
To succeed, you need:
- Patience (it could take a few months to a year to start seeing results)
- Determination and motivation (you need to keep up with it to stay ahead)
- Enjoy what you’re doing (there’s no point in promoting something you don’t enjoy or like. This will decrease your motivation and could lead to lower quality work)
- Learn about what you’re promoting (you need to be as knowledgeable as possible and tell the truth, if it’s bad then say so)
- Don’t set your hopes too high (If you set your sights too high then you’ll lose motivation and your results will suffer. Set yourself REALISTIC short and long term goals)
What is the best Affiliate Marketing training for beginners?
There are plenty of ways to learn about affiliate marketing on the internet, but none stand out as much as Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an online affiliate marketing university which has hundreds of thousands of members worldwide, and is to many the best training available on the subject of affiliate marketing (and online business in general).
For me, Wealthy Affiliate started my journey into the world of affiliate marketing, online business and working from home. It is also the reason I am where I am today.
What is Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate can basically be explained as an affiliate marketing university, domain name provider, website hosting AND a social media platform for online entrepreneurs. With hundreds of thousands of members worldwide, Wealthy Affiliate has become an authority in its niche and is the go to for anyone wanting to get started. Wealthy Affiliate offers a massive amount of training, support and tools to both start and grow your online business, including:
- FREE affiliate marketing training for beginners, advanced and everyone in-between
- 2 FREE websites with FREE hosting for starter members (completely free to join)
- Live 24/7 help if you have any problems of questions
- A free website builder with wordpress and themes
- Your own blog to communicate with the sites members
- And plenty more!
Pros and Cons of Wealthy Affiliate
Overall, Wealthy Affiliate is a great platform. But what are its good and bad points?
- Provides in depth and informative training modules for website creation and monetisation
- Has easy to follow training with videos to show you what to do step by step
- Offers free and paid membership (available to everyone)
- The ability to talk to members and ask questions or get help
- Gives you 2 FREE websites along with free hosting to help you get started
- 7 days of premium access for free starter members to see if premium is for you
- The best affiliate marketing training for beginners and everyone else
- The information provided during training may seem a bit overwhelming and hard to follow for some people
- Free starter members don’t get all training modules and must upgrade to premium to get full access
Wealthy Affiliate is a near perfect platform and offers amazing free affiliate marketing training for beginners.
What training does Wealthy Affiliate give you?
Wealthy Affiliate has two different training modules, the Online Entrepreneur Certification and the Affiliate Bootcamp.
The Online Entrepreneur Certification has 5 different modules, each containing 10 lessons and mainly focuses on:
- Getting your website started (domain name, setting up your website, creating menus)
- Generating traffic (building a brand, creating a domain email, gaining traffic, understanding keywords)
- Making money (affiliate links, ads, how to write product reviews)
- Social media (engaging with your audience, how to promote on social media)
- How to improve content creation (setting up webmaster tools, getting indexed, increasing conversions)
The Affiliate Bootcamp has 7 modules, each containing 10 lessons and teaches you:
- How to start your website
- How to create the best content (keywords, conversions)
- Building social value (how to get more shares, how to build a social following)
- How to improve referrals and sales
- How to use advertising correctly
As well as this. The Wealthy Affiliate community also put out their own training to go more in depth with aspects such as:
- Social media
- Creating leads
- Gaining traffic
- And MUCH MORE!
There is plenty of training for everyone on both the paid and free memberships. This is why it is seen as providing the best affiliate marketing training for beginners, because it is both free and works!
How much does Wealthy Affiliate cost?
When you join Wealthy Affiliate, you have the option between the free and paid membership. The free membership (starter membership) is of course free. This provides you with all the basic tools and training that you need to get started.
Then there’s two premium membership which has two different payment options each. These are:
- Monthly- $49 per month (around £36.01)
- Yearly- $495 per year (around £363.75)
- Monthly- $99 per month (around £72.75)
- Yearly- $995 per year (around £731.02)
Opting for the yearly membership works out cheaper in the long run. $93 over the year for the premium and $193 for premium plus. But of course comes at a higher upfront cost.
Join for FREE HERE!
Free vs Premium
All you need is an email address and password.
The only time you need to put in any payment details is if you’re upgrading to the premium membership.
But what’s the difference between the free and paid memberships?
There is now a new membership available called Premium Plus. This is aimed at power users and has more to offer than the basic premium membership. These include:
- An advanced website and hosting package (valued at $250 per month)
- An advanced hosting security suite
- 1 million monthly visits compared to 250,000
- Priority expert help
- Jaaxy enterprise (Valued at $99 per month)
The benefits of the premium membership are very clear, however they’re not for everyone. You can very easily get started with the free membership, but the tools and extra training available to you in premium make your journey so much easier and faster.
The BEST free affiliate marketing training
Wealthy Affiliate really is the place to be if you want the best chances of succeeding online. Not only do they help you get started, but they also help you develop and grow your online business.
If you want to try it out then you have nothing to lose! Just sign up with your email and you’re good to go.
Then when you realise the potential it has to help you, you can make the leap into premium and boost your knowledge and results!
Good luck on your affiliate marketing journey!